A quiet family run caravan park located in the sleepy fishing village of Downings in North West Donegal.
Situated at the beginning of the Atlantic Drive on the Wild Atlantic Way the park overlooks Downings Beach which is a haven for windsurfers from around the world. We cater for all sized travelling motorhomes, touring caravans and tents with hard stands (16 amp electrical points) and modern shower & toilet facilities.
Windsurfing, Golf, Snorkelling, Canoeing, Diving, Beach Games, etc.
Boating, Fishing, Horse Riding, Galleries, great local pubs
(The Harbour Bar, 2 min walk) with traditional music &
award winning restaurants.
* Credit/debit cards are not accepted for payment
* No pre-booking Bank Holiday weekends or July/August
* Departure time 12 noon during July/August
* For safety reasons electric scooters, go-karts,
skateboards & similar items are prohibited.
* Groups not accepted for camping
All enquires for permanent mobile homes should be made
No mobile homes available for hire at anytime
All guests please check in with the site office on arrival